Want to do your own photo editing?
We hand edit all order per your instructions, but Photoshop skills or want to try yourself on Pixlr, go for it! Some of the best stamps we make are from talented creatives who design their own stamps. There’s a number of online photo editors available if you don’t have photoshop – our favorite one for making stamps is Pixlr. Pixlr does most of what photoshop does (for our purposes). We’ve provided the basic steps below to edit your own stamps.
How To Edit Your Photos With Pixlr
- Open Pixlr from the Link Below
- Upload Your Image
- Crop Your Image to a Square if ordering a 30mm x 30mm stamp, for a 4 x 3 ratio for the Tall/Wide Stamps
- Change Image to Grayscale (Adjustments > Hue and Saturation > Desaturate)
- Increase Contrast (Adjustments > Brightness and Contrast)
- Remove Background if Needed (Watch Video Below For Help) Tip: Sometimes its easiest to just use the Eraser Tool, and use the Shift + Mouse together, which will allow you to smoothly erase around an image. Note: Hold the Shift button down, then move your mouse, then click, then move your mouse, and click again – all while holding down shift. This way you’ll be able to trace around a subject and remove the background with smooth lines.
- Save Image to Your Computer
- Upload Edited Picture to a Stamp Templates in the Shop Section
Open Pixlr >